At Bluffton-Okatie Primary Care, our staff is available to answer any questions you may have about our services. If you are new to the area or need to transition to a doctor in our office, we will be glad to provide you with the necessary information to make the transfer of medical information as smooth as possible.
Our Medical Services include:
- Treatment for Adolescents and Adults
- Health Screenings
- Physical Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Care for Illness and Minor Injuries
- Routine Preventive Medical Care
- Care for Chronic Conditions, such as Diabetes and Hypertension
- Treatment for Minor Emergencies
Diagnostic services provided on-site include:
- Laboratory Testing
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 843-705-9145.